Monday, February 11, 2019

Barbie made to move-WE ARE ALL TOGETHER ALBUMS-VOLUME-3๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ•ถ*

Barbie® Fashionista® Doll 63 Platinum Pop – Curvy


              Barbie® Fashionista® Doll 63 Platinum Pop – Curvy
                     Barbie® Fashionistas® Doll 81 Cheerful Check - Petite



If you want to pin the patterns and images
you can findon
Pinterest under the title of    BARBIE DOLLS... My Couture..







MTM Barbie Dress Patterns

Barbie® Fashionistas® Doll 81 Cheerful Check - Petite

Barbie Made to Move Curvy
Barbie Made to Move Curvy


Barbie Made to Move

Barbie Made to Move Curvy


MTM Barbie Dress Patterns



5 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi, I am totally in awe of what you are able to achieve for these dolls. I appreciate your including the patterns and would like to ask a couple of questions.

I'd like to try your crochet beret. I think I can figure out the pattern from your diagram and photos, but what size thread and hook are you using? My guess on the thread would be three strands of embroidery floss, but I don't really have a guess for the hook. It looks like something pretty small.

My second question is, do your sewing patterns include seam allowances? Thanks for the information.

Fashion Dolls Couture - unlimited said...

I’m sorry, I didn’t see your message. Thanks for your concern. Yes, the thread has 3 strands and the hook is number 9. The patterns are free. Best regards.

Lauren J said...

Can you post pattern of the bandeau bra top she is wearing? That’s the pattern I really needed. Thanks

Unknown said...

Hi there;
Jane from lancaster, Pa. I love all these patterns for Barbie. Especially for Curvy Barbie.
I would like to know if this pattern has or needs a seam allowance and what size?
Keep making Barbie the most Fashionable Doll ever.
Thank you.
Jane

Unknown said...

Hi, you are very good !! I follow you on Instagram ��